V. QUALITY/ENVIRONMENTAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand your job responsibilities to perform, monitor and control the process.
· Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to your assignment and make recommendations to the Team Leader to improve the process.
· Responsibility and authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity by identifying and recording any problems relating to the product, process, and quality systems.
· Implement solutions agreed upon as well as controlling further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming products until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
· Notify management immediately when problems of non-conformance are detected.
· This position shall initiate, recommend or provide solutions through the Team Leader.
· Learn, understand, communicate and practice the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Play an active role in achieving and maintaining the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.