$30,000 - $33,000
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
The sales assistant/account coordinator is responsible for providing support and service to the sales force and customer base.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers through the use of telephone, email and occasional personal visits.
- Process and maintain customer orders.
- Act as a liaison between production and customers.
- Resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion.
- Manage multiple ongoing sales projects.
- Create and distribute marketing materials.
- Participate in short and long-term planning and implementation.
- Provide back up receptionist duties as needed.
- Communication proficiency.
- Performance management. Business acumen. Initiative. Results driven. Organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Must have experience supporting sales team.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Course work in marketing, business or related field, preferred.
- Previous customer service experience, preferred.
- Standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and file cabinets are routinely used.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202