CABARRUS COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU
REPORTS TO: Executive Vice President
JOB CATEGORY: Administration
The Accounting Coordinator will perform accounting functions and assist the Executive Vice President with the overall financial operation of the Bureau. This position will also assist in the management of the operation of the administrative offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Enters invoices into Sage50 as they occur, and prints and mails payments weekly or as needed.
- Reconciles bank statements and credit card statements monthly.
- Audits retail deposit and transactions on a monthly basis.
- Deposits revenue at bank as it is received.
- Review expense reimbursement requests to ensure compliance with organization policies and internal controls.
- Organizes and maintains all accounts payable files accordingly.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget and audit.
- Coordinates orders and maintains inventory controls and records for office supplies and office assets.
- Manages Bureau postage and copier/printer equipment programs.
- Manages Bureau vehicles to include inspections, registrations, and tags.
- Oversee USDOT program as required.
- Assists in identifying areas for improvement and making constructive changes.
- Stays informed of all changing policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive relationships with other co-workers within the Bureau.
- Maintains a well-informed working knowledge of all hotels and attractions.
- Represents Visit Cabarrus at partner functions and events to include races.
- Takes staff meeting notes and distributes accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Vice President.
- Two years of relevant experience required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management preferred.
- Experience with Sage50 or similar accounting product preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing conditions and circumstances.
- Ability to work Bureau required events including race weekends.
- Some travel may be required to attend educational opportunities.
How To Apply:
Apply online below:
Cabarrus County Convention & Visitors Bureau