The Framer will be responsible for framing work and jobsite safety. The framer's duties will include fabricating, constructing and repairing structural woodwork and wood products by following blueprints, drawing, and instructions, using carpentry tools and equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, competency, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with clients, colleagues and subcontractors/laborers to their understanding
- Able to provide legible written and verbal communication
- Ability to resolve problems with appropriate and timely decisions
- Ability to read a tape measure
- At least five (5) years of experience in wood framing at a commercial and/or residential construction company, or completion of an approved technical training program in carpentry or framing, or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Knowledge and understanding of methods, materials, tools, framing techniques, equipment and materials used in rough and finished carpentry in commercial/residential settings
- Ability to read blue prints and specifications, and basic knowledge of construction codes and requirements
- Basic knowledge of OSHA standards and construction safety procedure.
- Ability to use computers and technology effectively for daily job tasks, such as entering timekeeping data into software
Other Job Responsibilities
- Attend OSHA compliant safety meetings and follow all safety practices
- Maintain job site materials, keeping site clean and efficient
- Assembly of floors, stairs, walls, roofs per building codes, blue prints, and approved shop drawings
How To Apply:
We are searching for reliable people that have a strong work ethic, unwavering commitment and a deep passion for producing quality work.
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and holidays; health, dental, disability insurance; and a 401K plan with company match. If you would like to join a successful, growing company that customers rave about and employees are proud to be a part of and promote – then come help DeLeers Deliver success!
DeLeers Construction, Inc.