SERVICE (SMALL PROJECTS) TECHNICIAN
We are extremely excited about the opportunity to add more members to our highly talented Service Division team! We have immediate openings for self-motivated, quality-minded construction professionals to manage multiple small projects and self-perform work for both residential and commercial customers.
Some major responsibilities will include:
- Leading small remodeling projects (i.e. custom kitchen/bath)
- Coordinating subcontractors and other vendors
- Purchasing materials
- Performing carpentry work and routine preventative maintenance duties
- Meeting job deadlines
- Delivering exceptional customer service
Required qualifications are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all facets of construction building, carpentry, and repair work.
- Knowledge of residential building systems, familiarity with commercial building systems, and basic understanding of related trades.
- Top-notch communication and relationship building skills are a must, as there is a considerable amount of vital customer contact.
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and paid holidays; health, dental, vision, (short and long term) disability insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; company paid life and AD&D insurance; and a 401K plan with company match.
How To Apply:
We are searching for reliable people that have a strong work ethic, unwavering commitment and a deep passion for producing quality work.
We offer a complete benefit package including paid time off and holidays; health, dental, disability insurance; and a 401K plan with company match. If you would like to join a successful, growing company that customers rave about and employees are proud to be a part of and promote – then come help DeLeers Deliver success!
DeLeers Construction, Inc.