Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical supervision and support to professionals and paraprofessionals in the Outpatient Clinic. Assure compliance with agency and funding source standards and regulations.
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Provide regular clinical and administrative supervision to clinicians, interns, and paraprofessionals.
- Assist Clinic Director with the daily operation of the clinic.
- Assist Clinic Director in developing and implementing program policies and procedures.
- Assure quality of clinical services is maintained.
- Oversee all functions related to clinical and administrative duties of supervisees.
- May be asked to supervise and monitor clinical internship program, including providing appropriate supervision.
- Participate in interviewing, orienting staff, conducting annual performance evaluations on supervisees, including establishing specific, individual professional development goals.
- Review incident reports (this includes suspected abuse/neglect of children); assure appropriate actions taken.
- Facilitate client referral, and admission process.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
Master's degree in Human Services field from an accredited school.
Professional Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (LMHC, LICSW, PhD., PsyD.)
Minimum 5 years of experience in the behavioral health field.
Clinical supervisory experience involving behavioral health services.
Experience with treatment for substance use disorder.
Experience with working with children, adolescents, adults, and elders who represent varying ethnicities, cultures, and religions, educational level, and socioeconomic status also variable.
Experience with working with multidisciplinary team.
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.