See all jobs in Greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
The Customer Service Representative is a liaison between our customers, sales representatives, supply chain, warehouses and carriers, providing product and services information, as well as providing issue resolution with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for effectively representing Michelin. This role requires exceptional communication skills and relationship building to support our processes. We provide extensive training, support and career management assistance.
- Analyze customers` portfolios and execute processes from order entry, order planning, carrier tendering and follow up on delivery as well as invoice dispute resolution.
- Provide input on product knowledge; work with supply chain to ensure product availability or alternatives when applicable for all assigned customers using the business defined programs and instructions.
- Execute new product launches to maximize sales opportunities with assigned customers.
- Ensure individual and team metric targets and objectives are met through accurate process execution, monitoring, developing and implementing corrective action plans, when needed.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication with customers and our internal departments
- Resolve complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will c ome for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
- Bachelor`s degree, preferably in Business Administration or equivalent experience in the customer service field
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment as well as an individual contributor
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.