See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Embroidery Support Machine Operator 2nd Shift
How does a 3 day weekend sound?
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Starting Salary Range:
High School or Equivalent
1 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance:
Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Textiles and Apparels, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
As an Embroidery Associate, you make the 4imprint brand come alive by providing customers with expertly finished, folded and packaged embroidered products. You will also provide assistance to Embroidery Operators in a manufacturing environment.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Remove embroidery backing from products.
- Trim unnecessary threads.
- Provide the final quality inspection of embroidered products.
- Sort items/garments by color.
- Fold, tag, and bag products as directed on work order.
- Prepare orders for shipping.
- Complete paperwork and box labels.
- Support operators by unpacking and staging products.
- Assist in machine set-up.
- Act as back up for Embroidery Operators when needed.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
- Help out in other areas when needed and when time allows.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Someone who can communicate effectively as well as work independently and as a team player.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Organized and focused on the details that matter.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- Fluent with alphanumeric data and working with small objects (i.e. threading needles).
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with quality control preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
4imprint has a drug-free policy
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to enter data.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer