Job #: 4373
Title: Physical Therapist - Acute Care / SNF
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Acute Care and SNF
Healthcare provider in Northern NY is seeking a Physical Therapists for a full time, direct hire position.
New Grads Welcome!
Labeled the "Fastest Growing County in New York State", Jefferson County is experiencing an unparalleled economic boom as a result of the expansion at Fort Drum.
The Greater Watertown area is a great place to live and to work. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, Fort Drum, home to the 10th Mountain Division, one of the most deployed divisions in the Army.
Watertown is also minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer`s paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation. Located along the peaceful border between Northern New York State (United States) and Southeastern Ontario (Canada), the 1000 Islands is a region of endless shorelines, rich history and unique culture. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Monday - Friday Days
- Compensation: 65000-85000 with excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided
- Up to $75000 in loan repayment with a commitment!
- The Physical Therapists will work in an Inpatient Acute Care setting.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy education program, with a minimum of a MS/DPT in Physical Therapy.
- Current or eligible for NYS Physical Therapy License in New York that is in good standing.
- Successful completion of all Physical Therapy student internships.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided. Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills.
- Must have an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient`s/resident`s/registrant`s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: