Job #: 6785
Title: Location Manager (HS-7103)
Job Location: Carroll, Iowa - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Annual Bonus to 10% + Full Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location Manager - Iowa
$75,000 - $100,000 + Full Benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Solid Midwestern Ag Employer seeking an experienced Location Manager for one of their Northwestern Iowa locations. This is a modern grain facility with total storage capacity of 8MM bushels with ability to load out shuttle cars on 3 nearby railroad lines. Responsibilities to include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Operating facility under proper federal and state guidelines.
- Overseeing all location staff, hiring/firing, training, performing performance reviews, scheduling.
- Maintaining production costs and product quality at profitable levels.
- Inventory control / Maintaining shortage/overrun program.
- Working with company accounting system / Monitoring grain settlements.
- Budget preparation and recommendations.
- Reviewing grain grading procedures.
EMPLOYER OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE.
- 4 year Ag related BS degree or 2 year technical school plus 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
- Previous experience managing a grain or agronomy facility preferred.
- Grain origination experience preferred.
- Solid supervisory skills needed.
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills a must.
- Organizational and solid record keeping skills very beneficial.
How to Apply: