Job #: 1655
Title: Senior Sales Executive-Financial Software
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 250-500k total, possible equity
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client is seeking to rapidly expand their US Sales Team. In doing so a successful Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned a geographic territory to manage, develop and market our Clients solutions in order to secure new subscription business in our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with VP, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels per period. JOB DESCRIPTION
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive bookings within your territory.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to closing business.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs, Requests for Information and pricing requests.
- Present proposals in a professional manner to prospects.
- Provide feedback to management and Marketing team on prospect reactions and questions about our Clients solutions.
- Collaborate with other Client team members including presales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout sales territory.
- Ensures opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to our Clients NA Sales management team.
- Attend conferences and industry related events within assigned territory and as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Build a recurring revenue cloud/SAAS recurring monthly licensed revenue stream.
Desired Skills and Experience
About this company
Our Client is a World Leader in Treasury and Financial Risk Management Software . CFOs, treasurers and finance leaders rely on our Client to optimize their cash, manage their risk, and work their capital. Our Clients award-winning, secure, and scalable SAAS treasury, bank connectivity, risk management and supply chain finance solutions enable some of the worlds largest and most respected organizations to drive corporate growth, obtain critical financial insights, minimize fraud, and ensure compliance.
Long standing client upgrading their sales force nationally. Have to be top candidates who are big hitters with W-2 Income $300k-400k range. I have a list of target companies. Cannot be job hoppers. Client is fast but picky. QUALIFICATIONS
** The candidate must have a big track record of software sales- SAAS would be nice traditional license OK too. The ideal candidate will have a prior experience selling into the CFO suite, treasury, controller, or VP finance some sort of financial software, payments software, A/R software, G/L software, Financial ERP, etc etc. Call me to discuss
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years recent direct sales experience of enterprise software sales within the US.
- Most have a demonstrated and verifiable track record in managing the entire software sales life cycle, SAAS experience highly desired.
- Proven experience selling multi-million dollar deals, meeting and overachieving quota.
- Experience selling complex Software Solutions to Fortune 500s, Financial Services industry or the CFO buying center experience a plus.
- Knowledgeable about the treasury industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge a plus
- Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive level relationships.
- Superior written, verbal and strong public speaking skills and the ability to communicate technical information professionally when presenting information to prospects or internally.
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications.
- Excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- Travel requirement up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT Finance preferred. MBA is a big plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: