Job Title: Neuropsychologist- Allouez
Requisition Number: 16-476
Area of Interest: Green Bay,WI
Job Description and Essential Functions
Job Title/Position: Neuropsychologist
Date of Analysis: Date of Revision/Review:
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Neuropsychological evaluation of patients age 3 and up, including interviews, behavioral observations, testing, scoring of protocols, interpretation of results and report preparation
- Communication of neuropsychological evaluation results to patients, family/caregivers, internal customers and inter-agency customers
- Timely completion and documentation of patient reports
- Supervision of neuropsychometrists
Candidate will be part of a well-established group practice of over 300 providers in the division of neuroscience (neurology, neuropsychology, pediatric neurology, neurodiagnostics and neurosurgery). Candidate will also have adjunctive appointment to staff at two local hospitals with opportunity for consultation.Candidates seeking post-doctoral experience are welcome to apply.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High quality patient care
- Ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships
- Ph.D. from an APA accredited clinical psychology or neuropsychology program
- Completion of postdoctoral residency in neuropsychology
- 1 year internship preferably with neuropsychological emphasis
- Minimum of two years experience
- Training in developmental lifespan preferred
- Eligibility for board certification in Clinical Neuropsychology highly desirable
- Wisconsin Licensure or license eligible
- Other duties as assigned within scope of practice
Typical Physical Demands:
- Office setting, well lighted and ventilated, adequate space.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Sedentary position with prolonged sitting. Some standing when instructing. Occasional stress from dealing with multiple demands. Requires full range of hearing and vision correctable to 20/30. Requires fine manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination for use of computer and other office equipment. Required to work under stressful conditions. May be exposed to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.
Essential Functions/Physical Demands
Job Title/Position: Neuropsychologist
E = Essential Function
R = Requirement of the position, may allow for accommodation
Frequency of activity required to perform the job
(0% of work day)
(1-10% of work day)
(11-33% of work day)
(34-66% of work day)
( Greater than 67% of work day)
Lift/Carry 0-10 lbs.
Lift/Carry 11-25 lbs.
Lift/Carry 26-35 lbs.
Lift/Carry 36-50 lbs.
Lift/Carry 51-75 lbs.
Lift/Carry 76-100 lbs.
Lift/Carry > 100 lbs.
Push/Pull up to 10 lbs.
Push/Pull 11-25 lbs.
Push/Pull 26-35 lbs.
Push/Pull 36-50 lbs.
Push/Pull 51-75 lbs.
Push/Pull 76-100 lbs.
Push/Pull > 100 lbs.
Reach (Above shoulder level)
Reach (Below shoulder level)
Simple Grasping (Hands/Arms)
Fine Manipulation (Hands/Arms)
Gross Manipulation (Hands/Arms)
Near Vision (Correctable to Jaeger 2 or 20/30 binocular)
Distance Vision (Correctable to Snellen chart 20/30 binocular)
Hears Whispers < 3 feet
Hears Whispers 3-8 feet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.