At Sanimax, were focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community. Were looking for more great talent to share in our success! Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think youll love Sanimax.
Were looking for a Mechanic Shop Helper to join our team in South St. Paul, Minnesota. This person should be ambitious, a self-starter, and capable of working in a team or alone.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- 3% Quarterly and Attendance Bonuses
- 401 K $1 for $1 with 5% Match
- Great Benefit Package
Shift: 6:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. -12:30 a.m.
Your Work Day Will Include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and completing repairs and maintenance on semi-tractors and trailers
- Entering and completing the necessary paperwork for all repairs and maintenance in order to meet Department Of Transportation Standards
- Knowledge of diagnostics tools/systems is an asset
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions for extended periods of time, such outside or in the shop
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience or completed education in mechanics (automotive or diesel)
- High school diploma or tech school graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- CDL Class A preferred, but not required
- Basic fabrication or welding skills a plus
- Diesel experience is a strong plus!
Please apply at: THIS EMAIL or https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=5&rid=1258
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC