TGI … MONDAY?
You’ll love working at Skyline Technologies!
We’re passionate about our associates. We look for special people to join our team. Given the work we do, naturally they tend to be very bright and highly imaginative. But we also look for people who are disciplined about their work, and committed to their professional growth. Who are collaborators and communicators, problem-solvers and opportunity-seizers. Who are engaging, fun, pleasant people with the integrity we value so highly.We are GROWING and are in need amazing Business Intelligence associates to join our team! Check out the opportunity available and if you see a fit and love people as much as we do, please send us your resume!
All Skyline associates need to be great at:
Here are the specifics on the role including the type of experience/skills at minimum (if you have more than this, that’s great, we have a number of levels within our structure!)
- Demonstrates the company's corporate values.
- Develop, analyze and deliver solutions using the Microsoft BI stack.
- Draw upon analytical and problem solving skills, software development experience, and a passion for creating scalable and reliable structured data supporting faster access to insight for internal and external customers.
- Be able to design, develop and deliver business intelligence solutions on the Microsoft platform for customers, ensuring their expectations and business decision making tool capabilities are met.
- Develop reporting and analytics and create dashboards to support customer BI needs.
- Build and maintain databases, work with analytic tools, write excellent SQL scripts and partner with internal customers and stakeholders to answer key business questions.
- Be involved in all parts of the business intelligence process, from data acquisition to final presentation.
- Recommend, design and develop client solutions utilizing BI tools and processes.
- Be an expert in your field providing value and solutions to a variety of clients in different industries – while working with an amazing team!
- Provide top-notch service and suggestions to not only your clients and the project you’re working on, but also to your Skyline teammates.
- Work not only with high quality technical experts, but also develop top-notch solutions using cutting edge technology.
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term customer relationships based on trust, delivery or results and mutual respect.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to be part of an awesome team, send us your resume today!
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related technical discipline plus 2 years of application development experience and 2 years Business Intelligence experience.
- Experience in programming utilizing C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET or equivalent languages.
- Knowledge of databases, preferred Microsoft .NET languages.
- Experience in relational databases including Microsoft SQL server and Oracle.
- Knowledge in data modeling, ETL technologies and data warehouse design.
- Experience working in a consulting company is a plus.
- Microsoft Certification a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users, clients and the Project Manager.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Proficient programming, algorithm, data structure and object-oriented programming & methodology experience.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.