Do you love going to work?
When you get up in the morning and think about your work for the day are you excited? Can’t wait to get started? Do you feel like the work you do makes a difference and moves the business in a meaningful way? Do your co-workers know who you are, what you do, and that you do it exceptionally well? Is your company healthy and growing? Do you get to work with leading edge technology on a daily basis? Are you surrounded by talented professionals who have a passion for solving business challenges through technology and processes? Do you work with smart people who love to delight their clients and build strong relationships? Do you have fun with your co-workers both at work and outside of work? Does your company support your growth and development? Does your company support giving back to the community? This is the kind of environment that we have at Skyline!
Does your company care about you?
We are passionate about our associates at Skyline! They are the life of our company! Their opinion matters and the work they do adds value to the company. We hire brilliant, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun! We enable and empower our associates to be successful professionally and personally. We truly care about our people and it shows through our actions and words.
Our founders built a company focused on a very caring, family-oriented, honest and transparent work environment, where everything would be shared openly. That vision is precisely the way Skyline Technologies operates today, even with as many as 100 associates currently serving our clients! We’re still a family, and we still meet around the table to talk about ways to improve our company and extend our values. We work hard and play hard, always remembering how important balance is in our lives.
Can you see yourself at Skyline?
You’re thinking this is too good to be true, right? Ask any of our associates about Skyline and they will tell you themselves! In fact, they told us overwhelmingly in our last associate survey with an overall satisfaction rating of 8.9 on a 10 point scale and you can bet we are striving for even higher next time!
We’re looking for Project Managers to join our team! This person will manage project complexity from small to medium corporate project solutions. This includes estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring that project funding is secured, and assisting in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects, assessing, managing program risks, issues, escalating and problem resolutions according to the process for the life cycle of the project. In addition, Project Managers will be expected to manage project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensuring the completion of the release while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organization’s standard processes.
Our Project Managers need to rock at the following:
- Demonstrates the company's corporate values.
- Being responsible for front line contact with client representatives on all project related issues for entire life cycle for small to medium corporate projects.
- Managing overall implementation lifecycle of a project and its resources.
- Preparing project scope and developing project plans, defining resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones and metrics.
- Managing the project budget including forecasts against actual, travel and expenses, and collection of receivables.
- Developing new systems exhibiting proficiency in each phase of the systems development life cycle.
- Performing a wide variety of technical, architecture, and non-technical tasks.
- Providing consultation on complex projects and be considered a top level contributor/specialist.
- Coaching and mentoring resources through the project life cycle. This may include being responsible for leading a group of 2-50 people.
- Managing the project management responsibilities between multiple projects.
- Working with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Working as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Implementing collaboration/document management solutions, specific knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (and other related MS products) is strongly desired.
- Being able to train and mentor mainstream IS concepts, technologies, and methodologies. Firsthand experience in the development of a scalable deployment methodology for an enterprise collaboration service.
We also need you to have the following experience/skills at minimum (if you have more than this, that’s great! We have multiple levels)
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 2+ years of project management experience. Experience working in a consulting company is a plus. Microsoft Certification a plus.
- Minimum of one technology-related certification preferred. (i.e. Microsoft Project Management Professional)
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users and clients.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
If you’re an amazing Project Manager with strong leadership who loves people as much as we do, please send us your resume!
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
At Skyline Technologies, our work environment is designed to foster personal, professional, and corporate growth. Our distinctive culture promotes a healthy balance between family and professional life, provides educational and growth opportunities, and encourages teamwork and fun.
With a variety of careers in the IT field to offer, Skyline actively recruits and hires the best and brightest IT people around. Our associates are innovators, developers, and implementers who possess a great business sense as well as outstanding technical skills. If you’re a talented technical professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career, Skyline wants to hear from you!
Skyline Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.