See all jobs in Green Bay WI
Job Location: Green Bay, WI
Job Type: Full Time
INTEGRATIVE INSIDE SALES
The Customer and Sales Support Specialist will demonstrate in verbal and non-verbal communications the Integrative Customer Experience quality framework as they execute customer support and development for new and existing customers through phone, email and chat service channels. This role will be critical to help grow the Integrative business as the expert liaison between the customer and Integrative Sales and Marketing teams. This is an inbound and outbound customer care and development position; including sales operations responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Customer Care 60%
Account administration, logistics, and other customer care management, maintaining a seamless service level and effortless customer experience.
- Manage inbound sales and technical phone queue, with requests to place orders, credit/returns and product questions.
- Manage email correspondence from customers, prospects and consumers.
- New account registration and lead management activities.
- Strategic account care.
- Capture and document customer feedback for Integrative; providing insight into trends.
Sales Support 30%
- Collaborate with the Integrative Medical Sales Managers to leverage insights, analytics and information to build our customer knowledge, capabilities, and create business/brand recommendations based on key learnings.
- Perform outbound sales support calls to prospects, leads, and existing accounts.
- Assist the Integrative sales managers requests through phone and dedicated email box.
- Ongoing and adhoc Sales and Marketing support activities.
- Maintain and update Sales Operations training records and standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain customer master records in ECC.
- Document the execution of key performance activities, sales, marketing and company directives.
- Other duties as assigned.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to thrive within a team environment.
- Capable of working in an evolving environment with the ability to identify opportunities, communicate well and provide recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, high emotional intelligence and strong versatility in social styles.
- Ability to relate to Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) healthcare practitioners.
- Working knowledge of nutritional medicine.
- Effective ability to persuade through product knowledge and selling skills.
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to see implications and provide consultative solutions or recommendations
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office applications, Business Objects, Sales and Customer Care CRM Applications, IP Phone Systems; Chat Service Software.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree preferred or the equivalent of 5 years experience. A successful track record of previous work experience in inbound and or outbound phone customer service or inbound phone sales of medical related products is strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
Nature’s Way is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.