Earn up to $70,000 per year* with this unique and exciting opportunity. You`ll earn a weekly base pay with the potential to earn extra pay for additional weeks worked. You will support new business start-ups for our Dedicated division and provide surge support and vacation coverage. You`ll never be bored with the limitless opportunities available.
If you enjoy a variety of work options including dry van, reefer and flatbed driving, then you`re going to love pinch hitting for the leading transportation team, Schneider! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Weekly base pay (increases each week you`re out on the job)
o Week 1 & 2 = Base pay
o Week 3 = Base pay + $250
o Week 4 = Base pay + $400
- Base pay is determined by experience level
- Up to $500 quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Unlimited CDL driver referral bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- No employment contract - we don`t lock you in, but you`ll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience Truck Driver Qualifications
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider`s National Dedicated Fleet: Varied Opportunities
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver`s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within the state of Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia or West Virginia and be able to drive in all 48 states
Instead of driving for one customer, National Dedicated Fleet drivers support new business start-ups, provide surge support and cover for drivers on vacation around the country. It provides truck drivers with the perfect combination of consistency and variety. More Money
CDL truck drivers who travel the country filling in on a variety of accounts enjoy reliable base pay that regularly increases. The longer the driver stays out, the more you can make, plus bonuses and potential for account-specific additional pay. Driving gives me all the bells and whistles and comforts of home, but I get to see the country and meet new people every day. It`s truly my calling, and I can`t believe I get paid to do this!€ - Timothy Clark Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information! Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000