Job Location: Wyoming, MI
This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.
Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
Job Summary:Supervise assigned team of employees (25) twenty-five (85) eighty-five employees/ shift. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees. Also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees. Responsible for all mixing, baking, forming and packaging activities as required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on the appropriate/scheduled shifts and lines.
- (2) Two (3) Threeyears supervisory experience in a FOOD manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Kronos timekeeping system and SAP both pluses.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.