See all jobs in Indianapolis IN
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
HRD Advisors has been retained by a client in Indianapolis to assist in their search for a Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiasticMarketing Specialist/Coordinatorto help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to new patient referral, current patient contact and physician referral/promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp patient behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also bewell-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth
Education and Experience:
- College degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with social media Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Experience designing ads and preparing other marketing materials.
- Experience with website design and adding content.
- Experience in writing and promoting events to public.
- Experience using Google Adwords to track website analytics.
- Experience building email campaigns using programs such as Mailchimp.
- Experience in healthcare or a healthcare related field a plus but not required.
Essential skills and Abilities:
Help create marketing plan that includes a brand strategy
- Experience with (name website CMS) *this is the program you use to edit your website
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Builds awareness
- Enhance visibility and image
- Increase prestige
- Attract medical staff and employees
- Serves as an informational resource
- Influences patient decision making
- Offsets competitive marketing
- Build patient volume
- Maintain existing volume
Interested candidates please submit your resume to Sue Huettl at THIS EMAIL or call 317-452-1204
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of multimedia marketing materials including ads, social media, website content, training materials, brochures, sales tools, and videos; ensuring brand standards.
- Contributes content ideas, writing and editing content for social media, press releases, email blasts, press releases, blog posts and newsletters.
- Performs data tracking, monitors analytics, and creates reports of marketing metrics.
- Organizes materials, maintains centralized marketing database and serves as the point of contact for the information.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.