Automotive Sales Representative
Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc.
New and pre-owned vehicle sales and new-vehicle leasing. Success achieved through initiative and integrity supported by a family-owned automotive sales business with a 40 year history. Join a long-standing successful sales team representing great Ford and Lincoln products. Substantial opportunity with open sales floor.
Summary of Essential Duties
- Assist customers in acquisition of vehicles in a professional manner executing all responsibilities with uncompromised integrity;
- Adhere to dealership policies in all sales related processes, individually and as member of sales team.
- Use initiative and diligence in prospecting for new customers.
- Achieve consistently high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Qualify for manufacturer certifications in a timely manner, and effectively demonstrate vehicle features and benefits to customers.
- Enthusiastically communicate to customers benefits of doing business with Klaben Auto Stores.
- Promote repeat and referral business by building customer relationships through outstanding service and consistent follow-up
What We Are Seeking
- High school diploma; some college experience at an accredited institution considered but not required.
- “Must Haves” include --
– attitude focused on providing outstanding customer service;
– aptitude to learn customer-driven vehicle sales approaches;
– ambition for personal success tied to uncompromised integrity;
– ability to use available technologies effectively for communication and training;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Friendly, engaging manner consistent with sales associate success.
- Previous vehicle sales consultant experience considered but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability under Klaben policy maintained throughout employment.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.