See all jobs in Downey CA
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
A rapidly growing Southern California distribution company is looking for experienced Manager for their 10,000 square foot warehouse near Downey. This is a "hands-on" position and you will need to be a working manager. The Company was founded in 2016 and will be serving Californias legal cannabis industry.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible to oversee the safe, accurate, timely, efficient receipt and delivery of all products. You will be coordinating warehouse operations with the Office Administrator, Director of Sales and other members of the management team. This position will have ten drivers and two warehouse personnel reporting to them as well as overseeing security and vehicle safety. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Comply with State and local warehousing and shipping requirements
- Safeguard warehouse contents and operations by following security protocols
- Assistin creating and managing delivery routes for the drivers
- Track and report on deliveries as they are completed
- Ensure that all workis accomplished in a safe manner
- Maintain qualified warehouse staff by coaching, counseling and appraising job results
- Notify VP of Operations of any descrepancies or irregularities
- Understand and embrace the Company customer service culture
- Maintain a working knowledge of each product and the industry marketplace.
Salary and Benefits
- At least three years of experience working in the delivery or logistices industry
- Previous management experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation, time management and people skills
- Proficient with MS Office programs (MS Word & Excel)
- Ability to build strong team relationships
- Base Salary - $55,000 - $60,000
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental plan
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.