Counter Part Sales Associate / Warehouse Laborer
Shop / Hydraulic Store Location - Eighty-Four, PA
Our Client, a one-stop fluid power distribution and repair center offering pump, motor, valve and cylinder repair servicing the Industrial, Railroad, Manufacturing,Oil & Gas,Mining and Construction Industries, is seeking a full time Warehouse Laborer/Customer Service Sales Associate to join their team.
This Counter Sales/Warehouse Laborer position requires an individual with physical drive, strong customer service, organization, and clear verbal and written communication skills. Required is a motivation to learn and team player personality!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Sales Associate:
- Customer service responsibilities such as counter sales, phone/email sales, and inter-company sales.
- Cutting and assembling hydraulic and industrial hoses following Companys procedures
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted (Often multiple times daily)
- Receiving, restocking, and pulling various parts from the warehouse
- Support outside sales team
- Janitorial duties - assisting in warehouse where needed
- Charismatic attitude / Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills - use of PC daily
- Organized and responsible
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must hold a valid drivers license with acceptable MVR
- Pre-employment background and drug test will be required
Overview of Compensation, Schedule, and Benefits:
- Hourly wage based on knowledge and experience
- Typically 7:00am 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
- On-call rotation for after hours and weekends emergency calls
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit package eligible first of the month after 60 days of service.
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- PTO time earn / Paid Holidays
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.