See all jobs in Milwaukee WI
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Body Shop Estimator
Is this your dream opportunity?
- Family owned and operated
- Treats employees with respect and appreciation
- Professional work environment
- Convenient location
Are you interested in a position with a very successful auto body group?
Are you experienced estimating collision repair on cars and light duty trucks?
Our client is a leading Milwaukee body shop group. They are seeking an experienced Body Shop Estimator. A career with our client means you will be joining a leader in both automotive sales and customer service. If you are an experienced Estimator and looking for a new challenge with a professional work environment this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
***Come by and meet the team and see for yourself ***
- Estimates automotive body repairs by ascertaining body damage; developing estimates; preparing work orders; contacting insurance company; maintaining customer rapport.
- Customer service and interaction
- Ascertains automotive body damage by conducting inspections and examinations.
- Develops estimates by costing parts, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Obtains insurance estimates by contacting insurance companies; reviewing damage estimates with insurance adjuster; resolving repair and replacement requirements.
- Prepares work orders (WO) by describing repair and replacement services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering WO into work management system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging temporary transportation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
To help ensure a great fit for both the employee and employer, we are seeking candidates with the following experiences / skills / abilities
- Focus on a rewarding customer experience for every customer is a must!
- Body shop estimating
- Prefer someone from a busy dealership or collision center
- Great dealing with insurance companies
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with industry technology
If you or someone you know will really excel in this opportunity please call Lisa from Automotive Personnel, LLC in confidence 216-767-5908
Automotive Personnel, LLC has been finding the people who drivethe automotive industry since 1989!
Key Words : Body shop, body shop, collision, estimating, estimator, Milwaukee,
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.