Searching for somebody with 1-2 years of reliability experience, knowledge of pdm technologies, vibration, UE, infrared, lubrication, be data driven and technical. They must be able to take initiative, be outspoken, and easily able to gain the buy in of many stakeholders. They must have a mechanical aptitude, experience working with rotating equipment,
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or 10 years relevant maintenance, manufacturing or process experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in production, maintenance, or project management.
- Experience with belt, drag, and screw conveyors, packaging lines, dryers, fans, hoist, and mobile equipment.
- CMMS experience
- Training and knowledge of management of proactive maintenance model.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems involving multiple technologies.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to challenge status quo.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment consisting a cross-functional group from Engineering, Maintenance & Operations personnel.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Understanding in implementing and utilizing Reliability Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and Failure Modes & Effect Analysis
- Safety oriented
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Profession (CMRP) certification.
- Knowledge of predictive technologies (vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Experience utilizing SAP
- Six Sigma Knowledge
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.